| Season 2, Episode #5 |
Number (#18) in Series (101 episodes)
|"The Wayans Bros." episode|
|Series:||The Wayans Bros.|
|Network/Country:||The WB Network|
|Air date||October 4, 1995|
|Written by||Jim Evering|
|Directed by:||Glenn Casale|
|Guest starring|| Jessica Bautista|
William Dennis Hurley
|« Previous||Next »|
|"Two Men and a Baby"||"The Liar's Club"|
|Full Credits||Scripts||More Images|
Shawn, Marlon, Pops and friends find $100,000 in an ashtray.
Shawn, Marlon, Pops, Lou and Monique hit the jackpot when they discover $100,000 in an ashtray in the lobby. But Lou is determined to carry out the Niedermeyer Building rule requiring a classified ad be placed in the newspaper so that the owner can come forward -- and if it's claimed within five days, their dreams will go up in smoke.
Did You Know?Edit
Note: This episode marksthe series debut of Phill Lewis as T.C. (which is short for the character's full name, "Thelonious Capricornus").
Marlon brings in a stack of newspapers and the security guard tells him to move them because the fire marshal is coming. Marlon helps Monique move a box and then knocks over a trash can and the newspapers are gone although no one had time to move them.
- Marlon Wayans as Marlon Williams
- Shawn Wayans as Shawn Williams
- John Witherspoon as John "Pops" Williams
- Paula Jai Parker as Monique Lattimore
- Jill Tasker as Louise "Lou" Malino
Recurring cast/Guest starsEdit
- Jessica Bautista as Asian Woman
- Lee Cole as Last Man
- Dona Hardy as Letitia Benton
- William Dennis Hurley as Man #1
- Phill Lewis as T.C.
- Alan Young as Reverend Benton, Letitia's father